1. Why did Gene Smart create this product?
Maintaining normal sexual relations is an important part of healthy aging. As a man ages, it’s common to have increased concerns about sexual energy.
The Gene Smart Team created Endura-Max to provide men with the nutrients needed to help support sexual performance through blood vessel vasodilation and nitric oxide production.
2. Who should take this product?
Endura-Max is designed for men looking for a natural way to improve circulation which also improves sexual performance and function, to provide a more satisfying sex life.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps increase blood flow to the genital region
- Boosts nitric oxide levels and increases circulation
- Supports vasodilation and nitric oxide production
- Helps improve sexual performance in men
- Enhances sexual health and function in men
- Naturally enhances erections and the body’s sexual response
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
Per 4 capsules
- Citrulline is a dietary amino acid that is converted in the kidneys into arginine—a precursor to nitric oxide.
- Nitric oxide is helpful for maintaining proper relaxation of the blood vessels.
- Nitric oxide helps maintain proper flexibility and elasticity of the blood vessels which is critical for optimal blood flow.
- Nitric oxide is the primary neurotransmitter that stimulates penile erection.
- Supplementing with citrulline significantly increases the amount of arginine circulating in plasma. This increase lasts longer than directly supplementing with arginine.
- One small study suggests that supplementing with 1,500 mg of citrulline may help improve erection hardness. In this study, half of the men taking citrulline saw a significant improvement and reported being very satisfied.
Beet Root Extract (standardized to 2% nitrate)
- Beet roots are a natural source of dietary inorganic nitrate.
- The body naturally converts these nitrates into the vasodilator nitric oxide.
- Nitric oxide helps improve circulation and blood flow, and helps stimulate penis erections.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
The beet root extract is standardized to 2% nitrate.
6. Is the formula kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No. The gelatin found in the softgel is made from bovine (cow) and porcine (pig) sources. Our softgels are all pharmaceutical grade and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
Yes. The product it is free of milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanuts or peanut by-products, soy or soy by-products, gluten and sodium.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gelatin, maltodextrin, L-Leucine and silicon dioxide.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Endura-Max is safe for most men to take. However, it is not intended for use by women.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Gene Smart's other nutritional supplements?
Yes, Endura-Max is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Gene Smart™ line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Gene Smart’s™ Endura-Max is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Gene Smart™ with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65—the most stringent in the country.
15. How and when should I take this product?
Take four (4) capsules daily, at bedtime, or as directed by a medical professional.
For optimal results, this product should be taken with a high quality fish oil supplement, such as the Gene Smart™ Omega 3 formula.
16. How many capsules are in the bottle?